Sunday, October 5, 2008

Ahhhh my god it is the last day of the holidays.
I got nothing to say except for a few things. This week was okay I give it 5.5/10.
Today we went to 82B Warrigal Road, it was sooo fresh their house is pretty cool, there was like no furniture. Also the carpet was all brand new, so fucking hot.
The other thing is that I just saw an Ad for like Worksafe maybe, something like that, this guy like a chef guy has to lift this big pot of boiling water I think and it like falls on him and he's like "aUAUUUGUGUGHDFGHKJGHKGHKJEHRGKJ;" and you see him and his whole skin is like melting off and everything. And for some reason I was like WHAT THE FLIP cause like it's not actually bad but you don't usually expect to see that on an ad, ya dig???

1 comment:

Generic Blogger said...

I saw the add you are talking about, i was talking to steph about it today at lunch. I had nightmares over that, it was very distressing. Alex Davey is afraid of people with mugs now too.