Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I really need to change my password for this thing, all the time I try to update it or whatever but I use #2 hard password which is ridiculous for such a boring thing!! It needs like, #4 at least. Mmyeah.
I am sort of very slowly moving out into this granny flat thingy, where I am now, because I wanna, because Megan is a beast, because it's cooler. I have like some stuff in here.. but I need some cupboards and like 10 more pillows and a TV of course (I missed most of Neighbours and also am missing Friends now and everything and awful!!) and also need to vacuum it really badly. Hey that reminds me of that joke that's like "what's the only job in english that has 2 double letters next to each other" or something and the answer is "vacuu-mman". Actually I don't think it is a joke.
But yeaah I'm just hanging out in my new cribe.

Oh yeah today was biggo English practice exam, only heard about it yesterday and was still a bit WTF? today. It was kind of cool I think like writing about The Kite Runner is really fun I reckon, although usually I prefer The Secret River but that was only for some dumb dumb stupid prompt thing and I was like wtf gaylord I do not want write on that!!!!! IDIOTS!!!!!!!!

What else, this afternoon I spent a while oh what's the word.. COPYWRITING.. no.. CONDENSING... no... CENSORING!!!!! Yes I have been censoring The Mammoth Hunters for Maddy if she wishes to read it next because she is going at a good place with Valley!!! So I hope she does because it would be a bloody shame otherwise. But I'm glad I'm doing this coz now like I can read it goodly as well wooohooooooo get rid of the BAD BITS and replace with normal stuffs.
So I think I'll go do some more of that (there's a lot.. but OMG not as bad as Plains!!! LOL) or maybe I'll play WoW (really nearly lvl40) or maybe watch Ninja Scroll, woowow so many possibles... what will I do...

2 comments:

organ donor said...

HAHAHA OH SHITE.

how are you censoring it? so funny

im on page 534 and there are 588 pages in this book, therefore i only have 54 pages left. therfore i will finish the book this very night.

oh god what will i do with myeslf.

Generic Blogger said...

Hey that reminds me of that joke that's like "what's the only job in english that has 2 double letters next to each other" or something and the answer is "vacuu-mman". Actually I don't think it is a joke.

I lol'ed.

Ninja Scroll pretty good i should add, Jubei is the Christian Bale of anime characters. The girl is like 'sex me' and he's just like whatever bitch then he kisses her and runs off and kills like 500 bad dudes with a single pelvic thrust.
The old guy is pretty gross.