Wednesday, October 1, 2008

eyy, big geoff!!

Good Evening Maddy came to my house today
We played like Guitar Hero for a bit anddddddddd ate chocolate and yep. And she braught me Jasmine or some shit it is so lovely my room doesn't smell like a dog now. (NOT ME WOODY) Then we got the tram to 7/11 and waited for tram and that was all, except Megan was there and Maddy spottod the shit out of here without knowing it. GOOD JOB MADDY I'LL GIVE YOU A PICTURE FOR THAT

UMM I JUST SELECTED THAT AT RANDOM SO WHATEVER!!!!!!!

Now I'm watching some infomercial shit.. actually it's pretty cool it's like a pilates muscle machine for Man and Woman!! Actually it's kinda sexist they keep going "Pilates for her, muscle building for him!!" and saying shit like "Men want to have the muscles but us gurls just want to be flexible and have the cute butt in jeans!!!" and "every man wants to have those guns to impress the gurls and all the gurls want to see the guns!!!!!" and so on I'm like HAHAHAH FUCKERS
Also I watched Courting Alex just now for the first time, meh it was okay I give it 3/5 just based on that. It is no Raymond which they should be showing at this time......grrrrrrrrrrrrr...............
bye bye bye
fuck so mad about no party tomorrow. Actually carefactor.

No comments: