Wednesday, October 1, 2008

We're the Eagles, we're flying hiiiiiiiiiiigh

Jesus Christ what is up with this weather man. I woke up at maybe 6:07am from a message from Connex saying "Majoe Delays -All trains through Camberwell are delayed up to 30 minutes this morning..." etcetc and I was like "Wahhh" and didn't read it properly and went to sleep, then at about 9:00 I woke up again and read it and thought, HAHAHA 'MAJOE DELAYS', DO YOU PERHAPS MEAN MAJOR YOU BIG IDIOTS, ARE THEY GETTING MADDY TO TYPE OUT THEIR TEXT MESSAGES THESE DAYS? And then that made me think like "oh my God Maddy has RSPCA today and she doesn't even know it I better tell her!!!!!" but then in a bit was like OMG IT'S THURSDAY YOU CRACKHEAD

And yeah then I started crying in my bed because it is literally a thousand billion degrees and I don't like it a bit nonoonono.
Now I am sitting here and soon I will go eat carrot cake and probably 3 cereals and everything in the world. And then I dunno go to Camberwell for a good old fashioned round of SPOTTO




No comments: