Friday, October 3, 2008

laters

UH HUHH. i just got home a bit ago, it's 1:37. Went to Hazels obviously.... so mexican. Um yeah while we were in Camberwell we were like standing around for a bit then went to the a tram at it was exactly 1:00 and it said the last tram was at like 12:44 so we were like FUGLY!!!!!!! So we started to walk (this is me and michael btw) then we are walking and there was some randoms there they were pretty funny and threw an apple or something at a tram and were being really awkward on purspose. then we were likE OMG IS THAT A TRAM???? WHAT?? and it wAS and we were at the stop soo we like got on and got a spotto then got off the tram and I go home.
the end.
what else? Oh yah
Just before I like swear to god I heard woody throwing up in my room i was like WTFF and look everywhere I am like scared to go to bed ;_;
tomorrow is saturdya
or I gues today is

No comments: