Thursday, October 2, 2008

hello worldd

Aagugugh I just had maths tutor for 3 hours. It was actually not bad at all, I just did and exam and could do pretty much all of it except for a bearings question.. Harry is a funny guy he just like gives me advice about life and what kind of car I should buy and guys to look for and how much I should spend on a meal ($2). So yeah. So that is a grand total of 6 hours I have spent on school work this holidays.
MMMMMMMMmmmmmmm it is already the last Friday of the holidays which is not so bad considering we only have like two weeks left. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Last night I went with Michael to get fish and chips and then went to his house for a while. IDK but I hate to be in my house like I'd rather be sitting in someone else's house doing NOTHING than be in my own doing something slightly more fun than that........
Is it okay to leave like a thing of milk in your room for a few days or do you have to put it in the fridge?

Mom keeeps talking about Uni and shit, and I'm like BLAHAFHAFH DONT CARE!!
Mexican party tonight OMG so cool. ?????????

What the hell else..... nothing.

No comments: